Psychotherapist, trainer and coach
Woodchurch (ashford), kent
The exploding demands of our fast-paced world are becoming increasingly stressful and difficult to handle. You can learn to develop your inborn capabilities, to build resilience and connect to your potential in a sustainable way.
In just a few sessions of coaching or therapy, I can help you overcome debilitating symptoms without unduly dredging up the past. These are the areas in which I can make a difference:
- Stress, low self-esteem, burnout, sleep problems, chronic fatigue
- Stress relating to the workplace, school or university
- Anxiety, panic attacks, self-harming
- Phobias, including fear of public speaking, childbirth, flying and agoraphobia
- Depression, postnatal depression
- Trauma, and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Addictive behaviour – such as over-eating, gambling, smoking
- Communication difficulties
- Difficulties between parents and children
- Adapting to life changes: redundancy, loss, divorce
- Managing pain
- Dealing with an artistic, chaotic temperament
- Resilience training
Explore the website – and may it be a guide and stepping-stone in discovering the GIFT of being you!
Psychotherapy & Coaching
In just a few sessions of coaching or therapy, I can help you overcome debilitating symptoms – including stress, low self-esteem, burnout, anxiety, depression, trauma, anger or addictive behaviour – without unduly dredging up the past, or needing to commit to lengthy sessions of therapy or medication.
Decide whether working together could help you - or your child - by reading more about the approach I take.
Talks, Workshops & Programmes
The exploding demands of our fast-paced modern life ask ever more of our time, energy and resources and we must learn how to build resilience and new skills to help us cope – and thrive – at work.
I deliver bespoke talks, presentations and workplace programmes in the UK and Europe for businesses, veterinary practices, students, teachers, outreach workers, psychologists, therapists, coaches, musicians and artists.
The Creative Mind
Whether it is a child who has been diagnosed with dyslexia or AD(H)D or an adult who wants to 'calm the chaos' and feel more like themselves, it is one of my greatest joys to work with creative people - even if they don't think of themselves as creative!
I provide Dyslexia programmes, talks on the Creative Mind and have a range of resources to support you - including audio CDs.